* Elle magazine has declared that red is the color of Fall 2017 so make sure to play with shades of red in your autumn wardrobe. Add a pop of color with bright red tall boots for Fendi’s approval. A maroon swing dress paired with a #DenimJacket and brown boots could be an instant hit.
* Vintage-inspired statement fur is in. Pair a long fur coat with a pencil skirt for an incredibly classy look.
* Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger set the trend for cowboy inspired looks. Go western chic with a fringe jacket and skinny jeans and top it off with black boots.
* Capes are so in right now and a structured cape gives an angular edge to your plus size figure. Wear one over a jumpsuit for a deliciously Fashionable Formal Look.
* Play with patterns like plaid that was all over this season’s runways. Layer up for this fall with plaid shirts for a relaxed yet grungy appearance.
* Layer solids with patterns. Wear horizontal stripes with courage and layer it with a blazer or jacket that won’t make you look wider.
* There are days when every girl feels like stepping out feeling comfortable. Remain fashionable and yet comfortable in a snug, cozy leisure suit. Chloe and Versace showed some amazing designs that won’t make you look lumpy at all.
* Broad shoulders are in and that’s great news for all plus size women. Menswear blazers spotted at Alexander Wang and Yves Saint Laurent will give you an angular silhouette that looks great.
* Belt a long, flowy maxi dress to show off your curves. Vintage couch floral patterns are in and a floral print on your dress looks oh-so-feminine.
* Belt your coats for an hourglass look. Button up a belted military jacket and step out in style.